To become an environmentally friendly person the first thing is to become aware of how your choices affect the environment. There are some stages to become eco friendly:
- Consume items that cause minimal environmental harm. Reduce the consume of plastics for example.
- Reduce the consume of carbon.
- Support the people/ business that produce eco-friendly products or services.
- Encourage the people you are surrounded by to start being eco-friendly.
In order to become an environmentally friendly person there are some steps you can follow:
- Reduce the consume of plastic.
- Reduce the amount of waste generated and improve the waste management process, by for example recycling.
- Conserve water and electricity, there is no need to leave the lights on when not in use. Change the light bulbs for those that consume less electricity.
- Reduce the use of paper and plant more trees.
- Walk more, use less your car.
- Buy recycled products and buy locally, support your local farmers.